Monday, December 7, 2009

New leaf of my life.

It's not just your fault sayang, but it's our fault also. But the majority, it's yours. :) . I'm not talking about you, Yasmin. I'm talking about this one guy that is always be like brothers to me. Forget all about our mistakes. It's not worth it if we still keep hanging on it, right? But don't you ever make a same mistake, same attitude, etc etc.

I promise you, my friend. That I'll give you second chance and we're gonna be on the same road like we use too and hope that thing that cause anything that we do not like it will never gonna happen twice. It's soo cool huh? What Faheem did, haha. Actually, Faheem and I, we go through that problems in very easy way. We never talk about it you know. I met him at BB when we are still fighting. But I don't know how happens, we begin to laugh like we used to and hang like we used too. Weird huh? Hahaha, then i tell everything about you, Faiq. He so say ohhh while smiling and laughing. Haha, its weird to me, you know.

The wierdss bout us, is that we are soo easy to get along. Remember the day after we settle all our things, at the night of the day, we slept-over at my place right? Can you believe all that thing? Hahaha, It's funny when I'm think of it. Hehe. And we jammed, made a sausage and maggie. HAHAH, and count a star on my roof top. Haha, kinda stupid. The best when we're nont slept at all. Haha, and in the morning, having breakfast and swim at condo. Hahaha, soo silly dude. Then tired, I'm slept at your place. Hahahhaa, guess thats all, I'm to lazy too write more.
My english is soo damn sucks, just read it, you will understand. Hahaa. I forgive you, and I know, you'll forgive me as well.

"If you are my brother, we'll be a best friend ever, If you are my best friend, I'll treat you like my own brother" created by me hundred million zillion oooo percent. Hahahha, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment